Guarantee and Policies
| Security | Privacy | Guarantee | Copyright | Return Policy | Sales Policy | Rain Check | Promo Email Opt In/Out |
Your shopping confidence is very important to us. Kreutz Photography uses GoDaddy SSL Encryption to keep your payment information safe. We have taken every precaution available to us to be sure that your online payment is done securely, away from prying eyes on the internet. GoDaddy SSL encodes all of your payment and personal information to ensure safe transmission from your browser to our server.
Click the icon below to verify the authenticity of our secure certificate.
Authorize.Net Verified Merchant
You can shop at KreutzPhotography.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
KreutzPhotography.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you purchase photos.
- Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. (Required fields are marked with an asterisk)
- When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit (without ordering) our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file in order to facilitate future purchases.
- Because we store credit card information on our own servers, we have taken appropriate measures to ensure that we are PCI DSS Compliant.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Your Account Profile', 'Edit Your Address Book', and 'Edit Your Billing Wallet' pages.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- This policy was last modified on 11/20/2011
- Federal Trade Commision Fair
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
If at anytime you have a cause that needs to be disputed please fill out the Trust Guard Dispute Resolution form.
Elizabeth Kreutz, Owner
Kreutz Photography guarantees that your order will be free from defects. In the event that your order is defective, or is damaged in shipping, simply return the damaged portion of your order within 30 days to Kreutz Photography in its original shipping materials along with a copy of your reciept, and we will replace it, free of charge.
- How may I use my photographs/digital images?
The customer agrees and understands that he/she receives unlimited personal use of Kreutz Photography's photos. Personal use includes the making of prints on a home printer or through a commercial digital photography service, the making of posters, t-shirts, stickers, cards, calendars, posting on personal web pages, and e-mailing to friends and relatives.
- What are the limitations concerning the use of my photographs/digital images?
Kreutz Photography's photos may not be used for commercial purposes without consent. Commercial uses include placement of the photos in advertisements, providing the images to an advertising or public relations agency for use in advertising campaigns, political advertising, or placement on commercial web sites (even for journalistic use). The customer agrees he/she will not provide Kreutz Photography's photos to any for-profit publication, such as newspapers, magazines, television stations (including television news and sports shows).
- Can the photographs be used for commercial purposes?
Kreutz Photography does not prohibit the use of its photos for commercial purposes, but it does require consent and most likely a fee. Please contact Elizabeth Kreutz for a fee schedule or further information about using our photographs for commercial purposes.
In the event that your order is damaged during shipping, your order is incorrect, or your CD/DVD is defective, simply return the damaged portion of your order, within 30 days, in its original shipping materials, along with a copy of your receipt and an explanation of what was found to be defective, and we will gladly exchange the damaged products.
- What if I have questions regarding my returns?
If you have other questions regarding your returns you may e-mail or call 512-600-4338 with your questions.
Contract Photo Services
Contract Photo Services (either Private or Group) are payable in full upon delivery of the product. We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. Kreutz Photography may request, at their discretion, that you sign and submit a guarantee of payment before services are scheduled or provided.
- Injury: If the photo subject becomes injured during an event or game before Kreutz Photography has secured the guaranteed number of photographs, the photo service will be rescheduled for a time agreeable to the customer and Kreutz Photography.
- Illness: If the photo subject becomes ill and cannot attend the scheduled event or game, Kreutz Photography requires notification by phone, at least two hours prior to the event or game.
- Game Misconduct: If the photo subject is ejected from the contest for fighting, misconduct, technical fouls, or any rules violations, the customer is responsible for our full fee. We will deliver any acceptable photos which were taken before the ejection.
- Failure to Participate: If the photo subject does not play, compete, or otherwise participate in a given event or game for a lenght of time sufficient to capture the guaranteed number of photographs, the customer is responsible for our full fee. We will deliver any acceptable photos which were taken.
- Failure to Appear: If Kreutz Photography arrives to photograph a subject and the subject is not present, and Kreutz Photography has not been notified, the customer agrees to pay a $100 forfeiture fee.
- Inclement Weather: In the event of inclement weather or the otherwise cancellation of the event in which we were contracted to photograph, the customer has the option to reschedule or cancel the photo service.
Photos & CDs (Internet Orders)
All internet orders are final at the time of sale (when you submit your order through the Kreutz Photography website). Payment for your order is usually processed the same day, and your order is usually processed and mailed to you within 72 hours. Due to the nature of the products we provide, we will offer no refunds, but will gladly exchange damaged merchandise. Please see our guarantee and return policy above for further details.
- Why don't you offer refunds?
We have ultimately decided not to offer refunds on our products because they are very easily duplicated. It would take only a few moments to copy a digital file or scan a print. This precaution is to protect us from a few bad apples out there who would take advantage of such resources.
In the event that inclement weather causes your Contract Photo Service to be cancelled or rescheduled, you have the option to reschedule or cancel your contract. OR, if Kreutz Photography deems that particular weather conditions during your scheduled service poses an unnecessary risk to the photographer or the photography equipment, we reserve the right to stop the service and either issue a refund or reschedule the service (customer's choice).
- What constitutes inclement weather?
Generally any weather condition, such as rain, sleet, hail, lightning, or extremely high winds, which may cause damage to the subject, photographer, or equipment. Usually, these are the same conditions which will cause an event to be rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled.
Promotional Email Opt In/Out
Occasionally we will send out notices of Special Offers and Discounts. As a registered customer of KreutzPhotography.com, you have the option at any time to subscribe (opt-in) or unsubscribe (opt-out) of these emails by checking or unchecking the Email List checkbox which is part of your Customer Profile. Visitors who are not currently customers who wish to opt in can do so by creating a Customer Profile.
This dialog is used to show messages to the user.
Note: If you already have an account with one of our partners
please enter as a returning customer and use the same login…
Search our entire website for your photos by entering your last name...
Contract and Private Photo Collections are password protected and are not available to the general public.
Enter your password below to view your personal collection of photos taken as part of your Private Photo Service or Group/Team Photo Service.
Commercial Photo Collections are password protected and are not available to the general public.
Enter your password below to view your commercial collection of photos.