About Our Products
We now offer instant downloads of your high resolution images. Buy now and have your photos in seconds, not days!
Choose single images, or select all of your images from a specific event for a bulk price.
Your download link will be provided upon order completion. …And if you ever lose your files or download link, you can retrieve it at any time from your order history.
- Instantly share your photos with friends and family
- Instantly share your photos on social media sites
- Save shipping charges and eliminate wasteful packaging materials
- Create your own prints, collages, etc.
- Save money buy purchasing all of your images from an event at once
- Receive a bulk discount when you select "Download All of My Event Photos"
- Individually selected photos are discounted automatically as follows:
- Images 1-5: Full Price
- Images 6-10: 20% off
- Each Image over 10: 35% off
Our photographs are professionally reproduced on genuine Kodak paper. Every photograph is color corrected for brilliance and cropped (for best presentation) before printing. If you have specific cropping requests, you may contact our office via phone or e-mail and we will be happy to accomodate your request for no additional charge.
- Matte: A semigloss finish that is resistant to fingerprints and harsh light glare. "The professional's choice". Printed on Kodak Royal photo paper.
- Glossy: A smooth, glossy finish for a vibrant appearance. Printed on Kodak Royal photo paper.
- Color: Full, rich, true to life color. Every photograph ordered is color corrected for brilliance before delivery.
- Black and White: The name says it all. Your photo will be converted from color to black and white (and all the shades of gray in between). Many people feel that black and white photographs posess a timeless and artistic appeal.
- Sepia: Sepia toning creates an antique look for your photograph. This process is used to imitate the natural color fading process that older photographs experience over time from exposure to light and other elements. (The term is "sepia" is used loosely to indicate a yellowish-brown color tint.)
- 2.5" x 3.5"
- 3.5" x 5"
- 4" x 6"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 10"
- 11" x 14"
- 12" x 18"
- 16" x 20"
- 20" x 30"
- 24" x 36"
For selected events, you also have the option to add the event logo across the bottom of your photo. To add the event logo, select the "Color w-Event Logo", "B&W w-Event Logo", or "Sepia w-Event Logo" option in the "Color & Logo Options" column of the order form.
In addition to photo prints and digital images, Kreutz Photography offers a range of Specialty Items.
- Greeting Cards
Kreutz Photography uses the finest digital photography equipment available on the market today to capture exceptional images with vibrant color and clarity. Your photo is first taken with the professional eye of Elizabeth Kreutz as a high-resolution digital image. Then, your image is color corrected for brilliance, cropped, and resized to your specifications in Adobe Photoshop. Finally, your photos are reproduced on genuine Kodak photographic paper.
Frequently Asked Questions…
- How does the quality of digital photography compare to film photography?
The quality of digital photography is extremely comperable to film photography, and in our optinion, better! Every photograph delivered to you by Kreutz Photography has been examined for color correctness and clarity and reproduced on genuine Kodak Royal photographic paper.
- How do the photo paper choices compare?
It is really a matter of personal preference. Typically, matte is considered the photographer's choice as it is more resistant to finger prints and glare than glossy paper. However, in the right conditions a photograph on glossy paper may appear more vibrant than on matte. Both our matte and glossy prints are produced on Kodak Royal photo paper.
- What is the best way to care for my photographs?
As with traditional film photos, the prints you receive from Kreutz Photography will be on real Kodak photographic paper (the same high quality paper used in traditional film processing) which is said to last 100 years in a typical home display. However, proper care will minimize color changes and maximize display life. For indoor display, we that prints be framed under glass or placed in a plastic sleeve to protect the prints from atmospheric contaminants like humidity, cigarette smoke, and high levels of ozone. And, as with all photographs, the prints should be kept out of direct sunlight. For proper storage, we recommend that your prints be stored in a photo album (or plastic photo storage box) in acid free, archival sleeves commonly available from most camera shops and other retailers.
Last Modified October 10, 2014